Twitter has become a very reliable news feed and micro-blogging platform since it launched in 2006. With so much new information showing up on Google globally each day the Internet struggles to index all of that content topically and relies heavily upon Twitter to help index that new content. This is one reason a new brand, book or author can quickly dominate a local niche or a keyword topic and start trending on Twitter.
Twitter is like the broad side of a funnel as you attract leads and potential customer’s and book readers. The entire goal of Twitter is to create online buzz and begin conversations about your book, business and brand!
When it comes to getting your book to #1 on Amazon, Wall Street Journal, USA Today or the New York Time’s Best-Seller List or any other list there are a number of things that go into creating a Best-Seller.
From President Elect Donald Trump tweeting about foreign policy matters to the latest start-up, author and non-profit. Twitter is the way to get found on the internet and get found fast. On the day of the 2016 U.S. presidential election, Twitter proved to be the largest source of breaking news, with 40 million tweets sent by 10 p.m. (East Coast Time) that day.
But with almost half a billion users globally who should you as an author follow on Twitter? I’ve compiled a short list of my top 10 people to follow and gain valuable book writing, marketing and publishing tips.
- @Tim Ferris – a 4 x New York Times Best-Selling Author Tim’s 4 Hour series from The 4 Hour Work Week, The 4 Hour Chef, The 4 Hour Body and his latest Tools of Titans.
- @Gary Vaynerchuk – Also a multiple time New York Times Best-Selling Author, Gary is a Serial Entrepreneur from the Ukraine with aspirations of buying the New York Jets. Given his trajectory over the past two decades he just might do it. Gary puts out great daily content at
- @Michael Hyatt – Michael is probably my favorite on this list. Also a New York Times Best-Selling Author, Michael is a former publisher as CEO of Thomas Nelson Publishers in Nashville, TN for years. Michael says of himself on Twitter; “I’m a virtual mentor. I help overwhelmed, high achievers get the clarity, confidence, and tools they need to win at work and succeed at life.”
- @PublishersWkly – Publishers Weekly – The international source for book publishing and book-selling news, reviews and information.
- @IBPA – Independent Book Publishers of America IBPA’s mission is to lead and serve the independent publishing community through advocacy, education, and tools for success.
6. Book Expo America – Leading the Book Industry into the future. Discover, Engage, Learn. NYC/Chicago annual Conference.
7. @Tweet Your Book – Throw them a tweet they will tweet your book out to the world to their nearly 20K fans
8. @Book Selling System – Building the World’s Largest Online Community of Independent Authors & Book Launch Experts so YOU can Become Best Selling Author Digital Age!
9. @ Beyond Publishing – Much more than just launching your book-Building a platform you monetize for life – Authors, Speakers, Experts Beyond the Book~Be the Brand! 323.248.8996
#BestSeller I’m partial, I’m the CEO.
10. @Michael D. Butler Get a FREE copy of my book @BestSellrStatus Authors get your copy of my book Best-Seller Status™ Becoming a Best-Selling Author in the Digital Age Book Publisher | Book Launch Expert™ @SingleDadThrive @BeyondBookPub
About Michael D. Butler
America’s Book Launch Expert™ | Author | Publisher – BEYONDPUBLISHING.net
We help people publish their books and E-books.
We help authors and speakers sell more books so they can charge more for speaking and consulting.
A marathoner, prolific reader and single father of 4 sons.
As seen on Fox news Michael has been called a Book Launch Expert™ by Brian Tracy and his clients have been seen on Fox News, CNN, Dr. Phil, Fox Business, Inc 500, Garnered 2 Movie Deals, Dallas Morning News, San Francisco Chronicle, Houston Chronicle and many more.
Ask an expert at BookLaunchExperts.com it is America’s Fastest Growing Author Community | Author Talent Scout @BestSellerStatus
His Book Single Dads Survival Guide already a #1 Best Seller and his new book Best Seller Status™ Becoming a Best-Selling Author in the Digital Age reached Best Seller Status™ within 12 hours of launch. Michael can be reached at (Michael@BEYONDPUBLISHING.net)
Call (323) 248-8996 or email bestseller@BeyondPublishing.net today to get on the waiting list and get this program rolling for you.