When it comes to building your brand online and creating multiple streams of income around your book, your business and your brand. Video marketing should be an integral part of all that you do and here’s why and is why video blogging should be a weekly thing on Facebook LIVE and YouTube LIVE
Why V-blog weekly on Facebook LIVE and YouTube LIVE
- It’s where people are
- It’s so easy to broadcast, optimize and syndicate
- It will have the most long term impact on your traffic to your BUY NOW page.
The reason most people don’t do enough video blogging
- We think it’s not perfect
- We think we need expensive editing equipment 3.
- We think others will judge us if it’s not uber professional
My VERY FIRST video on YouTube 8 years ago when Jeremiah (my youngest was 12)
I started out shooting in my kitchen in Oklahoma in 2010. They were bad, didn’t get much traffic but I started and many of those are still getting watched and indexed by Google and they are driving traffic to my Websites based on my keywords.
I recently interviewed the Make-A-Wish Foundation Founder Frank Shankwitz in San Diego and personally thanked him as my family has been the recipient of his amazing organization during the time of my sons healing from Leukemia.
The Make-A-Wish Foundation story gives new writers and veteran authors a great model to craft their story and bring their brand and platform to the world. In the last 30 years, the Make-A-Wish Foundation has granted nearly 300,000 wishes for children battling life-threatening illnesses.
The Book about the Make-A-Wish Foundation and Frank Shankwitz are about to become a full length major motion picture.
Once Upon A Wish: True Inspirational Stories of Make-A-Wish Children Paperback – March 5, 2013 by Rachelle Sparks
Frank’s amazing journey and the stories about the foundation will be featured in a the new movie coming out soon.
When it comes to getting your story out to the world 3 questions every author must ask themselves:
- How can I create something epic that will change the world?
- How can I get other people telling my story?
- How can I make my story (my book go viral)?
Amazing stories are all around us. Everyday heroes are often overlooked by media and by our society.
When you tell the stories that real people want to hear you and your brand can become famous reach the world almost overnight!
6 Things you can do THIS WEEK to begin to generate buzz around your brand and your eminent book launch:
- Create a weekly YouTube clip (my interview above with Frank was shot with my iphone6)
- Embed your video interview into your WordPress Website and write a 300-500 word blog post around the interview.
- Link back to your YouTube video.
- Use the same text in your blog post as you do on your YouTube video (this will help you tremendously with SEO – Search Engine Optimization)
- Share your blog post on all of your social media channels: Twitter, YouTube, Facebook, Facebook Fanpage, Tumblr, Linkedin, instagram and Pinterest.
- Ask others to like, comment and share as well and (see it go viral!)
Having a team of Book Launch Experts™ to pave the way and leverage Best Seller Status™ with a Book Selling System™ would indeed, be the ultimate Online solution in a post borders era.
Are you wanting to write and publish your book this year? Leave a comment in the comments below and tell the world what it is about and when you hope to launch.
About Michael D. Butler
America’s Book Launch Expert™ | Author | Publisher – BEYONDPUBLISHING.net
We help people publish their books and E-books.
We help authors and speakers sell more books so they can charge more for speaking and consulting.
A marathoner, prolific reader and single father of 4 sons.
As seen on Fox news Michael has been called a Book Launch Expert™ by Brian Tracy and his clients have been seen on Fox News, CNN, Dr. Phil, Fox Business, Inc 500, Garnered 2 Movie Deals, Dallas Morning News, San Francisco Chronicle, Houston Chronicle and many more.
Ask an expert at BookLaunchExperts.com it is America’s Fastest Growing Author Community | Author Talent Scout @BestSellerStatus™
His Book Single Dads Survival Guide already a #1 Best Seller and his new book Best Seller Status™ Becoming a Best-Selling Author in the Digital Age can be pre-ordered for $0.99 cents. Michael can be reached at (Michael@BEYONDPUBLISHING.net)